San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
DID YOU KNOW?
History has shown us that those who participate in ISACA Exam Review Courses prior to sitting their certification exams are more likely to achieve higher results, than those who rely on personal study alone.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Engaging conversations and sharing of experience on:
- Establishing and management of integrated framework for the governance of enterprise IT
- The need and techniques to continuously re-establish the line of sight and developing actionable strategic plans
- Optimising and maximising the benefits of investments and utilising resources including information, services, infrastructure and applications, and people, to support the achievement of enterprise objectives
- Balancing economics with opportunities and risk to avoid skewed thinking
- How organisations can leverage ISACA’s tool kits and CGEIT material to transform and govern their IT function.
- Exam preparation
- Prove your worth through certification
- Practical application of the courseware
- Industry lead discussion with examples
- Achieve your potential through networking and good practices within industry
- Highlight gaps in your knowledge
- Expert facilitators, student handouts, all-day catering, and 14 CPE!
Minimum class size is at least 4 paying delegates. If numbers aren't reached, the class may be cancelled at short notice, in which case a full refund will be issued. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you to our sponsor:
Save This Event
50 York Street
ISACA Sydney Chapter
P.O. Box 3900 Rhodes, NSW, 2138