In this hand-on cooking class you will learn 3 ways to cook your duck to finger-licking perfection. Chef Ricardo Zaratustra has been travelling the world hunting down the best duck recipes and techniques in Europe, Asia and Australia.
Sharing his secrets, you'll learn how to use duck fat, make melt-in-your-mouth Duck Confit, create that extra crispy skin and poach duck in a homemade Chinese master stock served with steamed Chinese vegetables. Ricardo will also introduce his modern and fresh take on the classic Duck a l’orange – an Australian Sweet and Sour Orange Sauce.
Finish the evening by enjoying your delicious duck creations with a glass of Australian Shiraz
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.