Actions and Detail Panel
Driving Sales Activity on LinkedIn
Wed. 3 May 2017, 8:30 am – 1:00 pm AEST
Are you looking for that 'how-to' piece of the Social Selling puzzle?
Join us for this exclusive half-day workshop with Mark McInnes, Australia’s #1 Social Seller to learn the strategies and knowledge required to turn your social activity into sales. Mark generates 70% of his revenue using social selling and you could too!
You already know that LinkedIn WILL bring you business if you use if more effectively. So don't miss this opportunity to learn how to increase your sales revenue using LinkedIn.
“Mark opened my eyes to a new way to engage with people online to generate real sales"
Ian Jones, Ian Jones Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd
Workshop Details: Driving Sales Activity on LinkedIn
8:30am - 1:00pm (including morning tea)
We start by providing attendees with an overview of profile building on LinkedIn. After morning tea we move straight into a more advanced profiling session where we help you script out your profile for best results based on your individual sales situation. Then we show you HOW TO connect and communicate with your sales targets in a credible way.
This is a hands-on interactive morning covering:
- Overview of Social Selling
- An outline of persuasion strategies
- The Seven Social Selling Secrets
- How to target and find prospects
- What you need to include in your profile and why
- How to create connection requests which are accepted 90% of the time
- How to avoid being too 'salesy' in your communication to retain credibility
- What you SHOULD say
- Methods for building a network of people that are valuable to you and your business
- How to write Inmails and Emails that drive a response
Tickets are limited at only $445 inc GST.
A group discount is available if you book two or more tickets from the same organisation. Contact us for more details.
Who Should Attend:
If you are an established LinkedIn user who wants to find out how to deliberately build a network that will be valuable to both you and the rest of your connections then this is the session for you!
Ideal for anyone who wants to drive revenue from LinkedIn, this session is perfect for:
- Front-line Sales
- Sales Managers
- Account Managers
- Business Development Representatives
- Sales Enablement Managers
- Anyone who wants to drive revenue from LinkedIn
"I learned so much and now feel more confident in this area of selling. It's really great value… you get personalised content."
Caleb Smith, Cooee.
Workshop developed and delivered by Mark McInnes:
Ranked as the #1 Social Seller in Australia by LinkedIn, Mark McInnes uses his prospecting and engagement specialist skills to help B2B businesses to find, win and keep more clients. Mark’s clients include Coca-Cola, IG Markets, and more. With over 20 years sales leadership experience Mark can help your team achieve great sales results
Social for Sales Workshop Series:
With the time-poor sales person in mind, we now offer the flexibility of two unique programs in the Social for Sales Workshop Series.
- Driving Sales Activity on LinkedIn - A hands-on half-day morning session.
- LinkedIn Pro for Sellers - A full-day of support with access to all the important tools for Social Selling success. This session can be booked as 1 x full day OR 2 x half-day sessions.
Invest in yourself, it can only take a morning to get real benefits and learn how to increase your sales revenue using LinkedIn.
If you have any questions regarding these workshops please contact us here.
About Nectar Creative Communications
We are a specialist event agency who are partnering with SalesITV, Australia's leading sales performance training organisation, to deliver Social for Sales workshops.
To review our Terms of Sale, click here.