Dreaming Awake Workshop
Through the journey of drumming meditations you can be guided on the ancient sounds to experience a deeper relationship with yourself becoming connected to all of nature, your spirit and your eternal wisdom that walks with you from within. We are connected to everything in life simultaneously and through this two part meditation series we will explore the deeper journey within, allowing us to access different planes of consciousness bringing clarity and true authentic power.
A note from Katie
"This work truly changed my life".
The Awake dreaming is a 2 Part Series to discover a deeper meaning within yourself and connecting to a more conscious way of living. Its so powerful as a mediative tool and usually brings very detailed pictures and stories like dreams, the only difference is we are not sleeping. These mediative processes are guided and can access our being very deep from within. During this 2 part series you will:
Week 1. Explore your personal power and reclaim the restoration of your true energy body through the symbology of animals, soul fragments and guides. Meet with your higher self deep within your own scared space, connect to the elements of nature.
Week 2. Journey to the higher realms and connect with your guidance, restore a deeper meaning to the unseen energy that flow through your life. Drumming and fire ceremony held on the beach in gratitude and deep healing.
Who is this for? Anyone Who?
- Who is committed to the 2 Sessions of the workshop
- Wanting to break limiting patterns of behaviour
- Who wants to explore a deeper meaning and connection to your life
- Who wants to connect deeply to their wisdom on a Soul level
- Who wants a deeper connect to that which guides you, gain profound insight
- Who wants experience Deep Meditation
- Who wants to develop trust in the unseen forces of your life
- Who wants to connect deeply to nature & the Flow of life
- Who wants transformation
- Who is open to support others in a group environment.
- Who wants to cultivate self love
Who This Is NOT for:
- Anyone who is sceptical or closed minded
- Anyone who is not prepared to share in a group environment and does not support the highest growth of others.
"Thank you Katie for the most beautiful session thank you for being so genuine, nurturing and compassionate. Love your communication skills and expertise, I need to learn from you".