Doing Business in China - Brisbane
This Step by Step Proven System shows YOU...
How to make a MILLION and not get burnt!
Lindy Chen, world renowned expert on importing from China, managing director of award-winning ChinaDirect Sourcing and author of "Importing From China: How to Start Your Own Import Business Without Losing Your Shirt," will let you in on her secrets! This seminar is a must if you are looking to start, keep alive or expand your business in today’s economic climate, and see China as the solution to make that happen. If you think you are ready to do this...
- Don’t know where to start,
- Have heard about horror stories from other importers and are afraid of making the same mistakes,
- Have run into obstacles that you don’t know how to solve,
- Would simply feel more secure learning from an expert Chinese importing consultant before getting started on importing from China yourself,
then this event is for YOU!
During this fast-paced discussion, Lindy will reveal:
- The secrets of the ChinaDirect Sourcing Importing Process which has saved her clients millions of dollars!
- How without knowing the Chinese language, a trip to China or any prior importing experience, you can still have your products delivered on time and according to your quality standards.
- How to avoid the top 9 most common pitfalls when importing from China.
This is a "Once-In-A-Lifetime, Can’t-Miss" event, but there are only a few seats available.
Lindy has spent the last 9 years perfecting this system which will put you on track to achieving the same results her 400 ChinaDirect Sourcing clients have already achieved through working with her and following her system.
Minimise your risks and maximise your profits when you import from China.
Here is a preview of Lindy’s step by step process. Learn:
- How to get your Chinese supplier to manufacture and deliver high quality products on time and at the right price.
- How to get the best tools and the right team to work with to ensure your importing from China is a success.
- What are the different stages in the importing process and how to master each stage.
- How to bridge the gap between Chinese and Western Culture to gain maximum advantage and avoid cross-cultural communication breakdowns.
Gain the advantage! Hear it directly from the horse’s mouth!
Lindy Chen was born and bred in China and has lived in Australia for the past eight years.
You would not want to learn about importing and doing business in China from anybody else.
Now is your chance.
See below for a full agenda of the seminar and watch a short video of what previous attendees have to say about this event.
Venue: Please see the upper right corner of this page
Registration and Informal Networking
3:30pm Start Time
Chinese Business Etiquette – What you should & shouldn’t do
The 9 Pitfalls to Avoid When Dealing with China 5:25pm
The 3 Stages Importing Process
- Research and Tender
- Sampling and Purchase Order Negotiation
- Production & Delivery management
5:30pm Audience Q & A and Informal Networking
6:00pm Finish Time
ChinaDirectSourcing Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- The $38.92 registration fee is non-refundable but transferable to another person for the same event.
- All cancellations or transfers must be communicated in writing.
- Failure to attend the event is considered a cancellation (no refund will be payable).