Can you create your own online shop? This FREE seminar will:
- Compare 3 popular platforms, Shopify, WordPress and Wix
- Take a look at payment options
- Talk about the postage challenge
- Answer the question, can you do-it-yourself?
- Briefly look at marketing your shop once it's up and running
Some owners of local shops underestimate the number of people buying online and overestimate the willingness of people to contact a shop by phone or email if they see a product they like. Website visitors want to make the purchase with the click of a button, providing a great opportunity for retailers should they take advantage of it.
If you already buy products at wholesale prices and keep stock on hand, you’re already half way there. However there are complexities and costs involved in setting up an online shop and there is ongoing editing and maintenance. You need to weigh up the benefits vs the costs for yourself. This workshop will give you insight into if having an online shop is right for you or not.