Actions and Detail Panel
DIY Natural Skincare Workshop
Sat. 20 May 2017, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm AEST
Join us for the DIY Natural Skincare Workshop and learn how to make your own all-natural skincare products.
Date: Saturday 20 May 2017
Time: 9am to 3pm
Location: Brisbane campus
Cost: $125 per person (Mother's Day Special available)
This workshop is right for you if...
- You want to save money on skincare products.
- You want to reduce your body's toxic load.
- You want to make skincare gifts for friends and family.
On the fence? Here's why you should join this workshop...
- The workshop will be run by an expert practitioner with years of experience.
- The hands on experience you receive will get you comfortable with making beautiful, healing remedies at home.
- All of the course content has just be rewritten and 100% up-to-date.
- You will leave absolutely full of inspiration!
- 5 hours of teaching and practical experience (+ 1 hour lunch break)
- Direct access to the presenter in a small teaching class of 20 participants
- You'll leave with four luxurious products that you made yourself in the workshop, as well as tried-and-tested recipes for loads more products and a beautifully-designed 20+ page printed course booklet.
- The course booklet will aid you throughout the workshop but is primarily aimed at becoming your trusty 'home reference guide'.
- It includes detailed information about safety protocols for making, storing and using natural beauty products, a handy 'shopping guide' so you're able to whip-up a natural skincare remedy in a flash and lots, LOTS more!
- Light refreshments during the course
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and Time
Brisbane Campus - Endeavour College of Natural Health
269 Wickham Street
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006