Actions and Detail Panel
Discover Raindrop Technique
Tue. 28 March 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
Have fun, gain knowledge and discover a great way to give something special to those you love. Why not pair up with a friend and learn together!
This practical one-day class will provide you with hands-on experience of performing the Raindrop Technique so you can give to your family and friends. Based on the classes given throughout Australia by International Trainer Tamara Packer, this is the most current 'friends & family' version of Raindrop Technique.
For those of you who don't know about the Raindrop Technique, you'll find details below.
- Watch a Raindrop Technique with step-by-step instruction
- Practice key elements
- Give & receive a full Raindrop Technique - you will be guided through each element
- Receive expert tuition and support with each technique
- Question and answer session
- Take home Raindrop Manual and handouts
- Herbal tea and light refreshments (BYO lunch - more detail in Confirmation Email)
Amanda Braithwaite, is an experienced Raindrop Technique Practitioner and MasterClass Instructor (with Raindrop Australia and Artemis). She loves sharing her knowledge and experience, so that, by the end of the day, you feel ready to give this amazing technique to your friends and family.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS EVENT and space is limited to 6 allow for individual coaching.
Early Bird $80 :: Standard $95 - Bring your own Raindrop Essential Oils plus White Angelica*
(Early Bird ends Friday, 17th February)
If you would prefer the essential oils and blends to be provided for the day, you can pre-purchase them for $35 (MUST be pre-purchased)
What to Bring:
- Massage Table if you have one (please let me know if you do NOT so we can arrange one for you)
- Towels and a pillow
- Pen and notebook
- Your lunch and snacks
- Your smile and a loving heart!
- Full details are in Confirmation email - please read carefully
*The Raindrop Essential Oil Kit comprises the following Young Living Essential Oils: Valor, Oregano, Thyme, Cypress, Wintergress, Marjoram, AromaSiez, Peppermint, V6 Massage Oil and OrthoEase Massage Oil. You will also require White Anglica which is not included in the kit.
About Raindrop Technique
Imagine the sensation of sinking into a deep & blissful state of rest, as someone performs the ancient Tibetan version of reflexology on your feet. As you slowly (even reluctantly) come back to your body and roll over, you experience the gentle splashes as therapeutic-grade essential oils are applied up your spine and to your tired muscles. These oils are then 'feathered in' using a spine-tingling technique inspired by the Native Americans, combined with massage. You can't get more pampered than this. This is an exciting modality, which can be performed on both people & animals.
Its name is derived from the art of dripping unadulterated, therapeutic-grade essential oils onto the body from a height (like rain), so that the oils interact with the physical as well as the energy field. Because the essential oils easily penetrate the skin & muscles, the technique works on deep levels of the body without requiring hard pressure or force. Raindrop Technique was developed by essential oil researcher & naturopath D. Gary Young.
- In the first instance, we always suggest you try and find a friend to take your place.
- More than 24 hours before the event - a cancellation fee of $15 (which includes the EventBrite costs) is chargeable. The balance will be held in credit for a future event for 6 months.
- Less than 24 hours before the event - money will not be refunded, however you may gift your ticket to a friend. Please let us know who the lucky person is!