Succeeding as a digital organisation requires a new leadership approach from your IT team and partners.
The harsh reality of enterprise digital transformation.
Despite the hype and promise of ‘digital transformation’, currently:
- Only 15% of organisations have a clear and coherent digital strategy1,
- Over half of all digital initiatives have been considered as failures, with only one in eight hitting the mark2, and
- Only 5% of organisations feel that they have mastered digital to a point of diﬀerentiation from their competitors3.
WHY THIS 1 DAY INTENSIVE COURSE?
In this one-day course, attendees will gain insights into contemporary digital transformation issues with an opportunity to workshop their current digital goals and pain points in an environment of collaboration and learning.
The day is co-facilitated by expert practitioners covering the fields of customer and user experience, enterprise digital transformation, leadership, strategy and innovation.
Click for complete Course Program:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Any CIO or IT leader wanting to play a key part in driving their organisation’s digital strategies;
- Any CEO, CMO or CDO needing to ensure that their IT leadership is ready to play a key role in the success of their enterprise digital initiatives;
- IT vendors and service providers involved in their own, as well as their client’s digital initiatives;
- Government, industry bodies and professional institutions needing to gain an independent, holistic and unobstructed understanding of the IT leadership opportunities, challenges and risks that organisations have to deal with in their digital initiatives.
- 1 Kane, G. et.al. (2015), “Strategy, not Technology, Drives Digital Transformation”, MIT Sloan Management Review, Summer 2015
- 2 Rogers, B., (2016), “Why 84% Of Companies Fail At Digital Transformation”, Forbes
- 3 Digital Transformation in the age of the customer’, 2015, Forrester Research, Inc.
When & Where
The Digital Leadership Initiative
The Digital Leadership initiative comprises a number of trusted, vendor independent, locally and globally acknowledged experts and practitioners in their respective fields of expertise who take time out of their busy schedules to collaboratively research, develop and deliver a range of one day intensive courses on a range of topics.
These vendor independent, intensive interactive courses are aimed at equipping attendees with the practical tools, insights, skills and latest industry perspectives to ensure that their organisation's digital / IT initiatives deliver sustainable business value.
Workshops focus on a range of key areas including Big Data, IT deptartment transformation, User Experience, enterprise digital strategy and transformation, innovation, analytics, governance, agile, risk, architecture and emerging technologies to name but a few.
The common theme underpinning all workshops is Strategic Leadership in the digital era.
The latest industry and academic research confirms our collective experience that conventional leadership approaches and competencies are inadequate when dealing with the demands of today's globalised and fast moving digital world.