Actions and Detail Panel
Digital Fundamentals - Melbourne
Mon. 17 October 2016, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm AEDT
Feeling like one area you’re behind in is digital and social media? Perhaps you’ve years of experience in campaigning or non-profit management, but are not personally a big user of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
This one-day workshop will provide you with the essentials you need to lead digital programs with confidence, incorporate more digital tools into your campaigning strategies and help manage your team members who use these tools day-to-day.
- Digital campaign strategy 101
- Writing campaign email basics
- Overview (capabilities, pros & cons, costs etc) of common contemporary online tools and services such as MailChimp, Nationbuillder, Change.org etc.
- Practical walk-throughs and content creation tips for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other tools
- Creating and targeting online advertising
- Structuring, filling and leading a digital team
Digital Fundamentals is led by Rebecca Wilson, Australian Progress’ Deputy Director and formerly Global Development Director at Change.org and Chief of Staff at GetUp, with guest experts.