Actions and Detail Panel
Fri. 16 December 2016, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
The Michael Crouch Innovation Centre (MCIC) is offering a half-day interactive workshop on digital fabrication. This workshop is open to NSW based-SMEs and startups free of charge as part of the Boosting Business Innovation program.
More and more small to medium enterprises (SMEs) and startups are accelerating their operations through digital fabrication. The MCIC digital fabrication workshop will take you to the cutting edge of this new and exciting field.
The workshop will finish with a one-hour networking event. You’ll be able to boost your connections by meeting UNSW academics as well as MCIC entrepreneurs, experts and catalysts.
NB: No prior experience is necessary. All you need is an open and curious mind ready to explore these new technologies for growth, innovation and creativity.
Duration and Date
Friday, 16th December 2016
Workshop from 9am to 1pm. Networking from 1pm to 2pm.
You will be learning by doing, collaborating and thinking with your hands.
The digital fabrication workshop will focus on:
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Printing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Laser Cutting
- Injection Moulding
- An understanding of digital fabrication for innovation
- An insight into how you can leverage these new technologies, accelerate your business and open new doors to creativity
- A deep dive into the future of manufacturing and design
- Connection into the UNSW’s innovation ecosystem
- Discuss co-working opportunities at UNSW
- Start conversations around opportunities for research, for collaboration and for technology transfer
Places are strictly limited, RSVP now.