Digital Bootcamp is a 4 day intensive training in digital advocacy campaigning designed to give new (but not novice) practitioners a skill-set turbo boost.
Participants are likely to be communications staff, digital marketers and campaigners moving into digital campaigning, or campaigners who have started in digital advocacy roles in 2016.
At Bootcamp we’ll learn together through expert seminars, hands on workshops and a super-fun competitive digital campaign simulation, where you’ll work in small teams. We’ll cover:
- Winning campaign strategy;
- Campaign mini-site development and basic design skills;
- List growth, segmentation and management;
- Data-based decision-making, and experiment design;
- Effective Email Campaigning; and
- Social Media campaigning and community management
Bootcamp is led by Rebecca Wilson, Australian Progress’ Deputy Director. Rebecca was most recently Chief of Staff at GetUp and formerlyGlobal Development Director at Change.org, responsible for supporting 20+ campaigning teams around the world.
The program will be intensive and practical, with bootcampers competing in teams in a campaign simulation to apply the skills they are learning. Expert presenters will include Australia’s top digital campaigners.