Actions and Detail Panel
Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound
Sat., 15/07/2017, 9:00 am – Sun., 16/07/2017, 4:30 pm AEST
This 2 day “hands on” course has been designed specifically for Clinicians , Surgeons ,Radiologists who would like to become proficient in ultrasound scanning and interventional techniques.
The course will cover the theoretical and practical CCPU unit for Breast Ultrasound If applicants wish to apply for CCPU or CAHPU please contact ASUM
- Basic Physics and Artifacts
- Colour and Spectral Doppler
- Probe manipulation and orientation
- Ultrasound breast scanning techniques
- Ultrasound appearances In breast scanning
- Post surgical ultrasound appearances
- Breast scanning protocols
- Normal and abnormal lymph nodes
- Interventional techniques using phantoms
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO COMMONWEALTH BANK credit card customers:As a security measure, the Commonwealth Bank will not process any credit card debit request made by EventBrite for your seminar registration fee UNTIL the Commonwealth Bank has personally spoken to you to confirm and authorise your request. ASMI recommends you speak with the Commonwealth Bank prior to booking or use an alternate credit card. Please be aware your booking session may expire whilst you are speaking with the Commonwealth bank and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the Commonwealth Bank security policies.