You are cordially invited to the DHAA ACT Members Christmas Party!
Also don’t forget to nominate a person you think has gone above and beyond this year. One nomination is one vote.
When: Friday 2nd December 2016. 7pm
Where: The Pedlar, 65 Constitution Ave, Campbell ACT 2612
Cost: Free! (This is a member’s only event. To join or renew go to http://dhaa.info/registration/)
RSVP: 28th November 2016
The menu is designed with share entrées and your choice of main. Please select from the following mains and email your preference or dietary requirements to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 28th November.
- - Chicken schnitzel with fries, garden salad and a choice of mushroom or pepper sauce
- - Beer Battered fish served with fries, garden salad and house tartar sauce
- - Beef burger with Pialligo bacon, cheddar, onion, mustard and ketchup on a soft bun with fries
- - JFC chicken burger Japanese fried chicken with wasabi slaw and Japanese pickles with fries
- - Blackened chicken with pickled watermelon rind, cucumber and radish salad – GF, DF
- - Beetroot Salad with baby spinach, lightly pickled carrot, labnah and dukkha -V
This year, we would also like to invite you to be part of the Share The Dignity, 'It's in the bag' collection. They ask for donations of second-hand handbags filled with toiletry items, which they give to women who usually would not otherwise receive a gift at Christmas. For more information go to www.sharethedignity.com.au
All bags donated on the night will be taken to a collection point. Even if you cannot attend please feel free to vote and donate. Please contact Michelle at email@example.com.
All cancellations must be advised in writing 7 days prior to the event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any cancellations after this time will be charged due to catering costs. Registration can be transferred in to another name by emailing email@example.com.