Actions and Detail Panel
Developing Self, Leading Others
Tue., 02/05/2017, 9:00 am – Tue., 20/06/2017, 5:00 pm AEST
Developing Self, Leading Others provides those in leadership or supervisory roles with deep insight into their current leadership style. Over three intense days, they will plan how to lead their team to remain agile, flexible, progressive and relevant throughout 2017 and beyond.
This three-day program will run on:
Day 1: Tuesday 2nd May
Day 2: Tuesday 30th May
Day 3: Tuesday 20th June
Through this highly-effective three-day program, participants will:
- use feedback from others to review your personal leadership style, versus your own perception of your leadership style
- improve your ability to more effectively communicate with and motivate others
- use your ability to build trust and effective working relationships for improved personal, team and organisational performance
- have the time you need to focus on self-awareness and action to close the gap between ‘ideal’ and ‘actual’ behaviour
- be challenged by diverse world views, new ideas and different ways of thinking
Turn these insights, alongside program learnings, into a personal development plan to enhance your leadership capability – for personal and professional growth.
Booking fees apply. To pay via invoice, select ‘Other payment options’. For credit card payments, additional payment process fees will be applied.
Find out more on our website at leadershipvictoria.org
Contact us: email@example.com or (03) 9651 6590
To keep up to date with news and event information at Leadership Victoria, subscribe to our email newsletter.