Developing Lifelong Ambassadors for your business
There is no better form of business marketing than that of word-of-mouth recommendation’s and repeat businesses from your customers. Looking after your customer increases your revenue, grows your profit margin and reduces your cancellations, complaints and refunds.
The presenter, Sam Denmead from Green Hat Tourism knows firsthand the importance of customer service having previously run her own successful Tasmanian tourism business for nine years.
This workshop will cover:
- Upselling product and sales technique
- Service excellence (body language, attitude, communication)
- Understanding the customer needs
- Brand awareness and promoting local product
- Complaint handling and telephone techniques
This workshop is ideal for:
- All staff who come into contact with guests
- Managers who would like to develop some training tips to pass on to staff
- This event is open only to those businesses currently Tourism Accredited or in the process of becoming accredited with TICT.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided
- There are minimum and maximum numbers set for this event. If there are not enough bookings the event will be cancelled and a refund will be provided.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations or nonattendance.