San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
HELP! Santa has gone missing and Christmas might be cancelled!
Join Bill, Bea and the Bilbies as they travel the world in search of Santa – help find clues and solve riddles to save Christmas.
Terms and conditions:
- Bookings are essential. Only children (and their siblings) attending the activity need to be booked in. Grandparents, parents and carers do not need to book a ticket to accompany their children.
- For safety reasons, places are limited. Parental supervision is required for all children in years K-2 attending the programme.
- Age limits must be adhered to.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- You must be a library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join up at any branch.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
- If possible please leave your prams at home as space is limited.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image (or that of your child) to be published, please notify staff before the event.
When & Where
Randwick City Library
Randwick City Library has approximately 175,000 books, CDs, DVDs, magazines and toys available for loan from one of 3 branches. Members also enjoy access to a comprehensive range of online resources including eBooks, documentary films, music, and study resources.
Learn a new skill, be entertained or make new friends at one of our library spaces. It’s free to join.