Please come join us at Design School for an informative evening about our upcoming intake for our Certificate IV in Interior Decoration course.
This event will be focused on learners wishing to apply for our February 2017 course, in which classes will run on Tuesday evenings (6pm - 9pm) and an occasional Saturday class (once per month).
You'll get a chance to see the school, ask our trainer Jenna any questions about the course and also apply for the course if you wish. Please click "register" to take a free ticket to confirm your attendance at this event and your interest in applying. You are not required to bring your ticket along for entrance to the event.
Please click here for our most updated information brochure for more specific course details.
To apply for the course, please make sure you bring along the following to our info evening: (Even if you are unsure if you wish to apply or just want to come and have a look at the school, I'd suggest bringing the following along just in case you feel the course is a good fit for you on the evening!):
- A few forms of identification (Drivers licence, green medicare card, birth certificate, Aus/NZ passport)
- Your health care/concession card (if applicable)
- Your bank or credit card details (You will not be required to pay anything on application night, but we do require a deposit to secure your place in the course)
- Your Victorian Student Number / VSN. (If you have one. If you don't know what this is please disregard)
- Your Unique Student Identifier / USI (If you do not have a USI / do not know what a USI is, you can create one online by going to this link https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi Please make sure you have completed this step in advance and bring your number along with you)
Any relevant Credit Transfers from previous courses (if you have completed the exact unit we are delivering in the course, please check our course brochure linked above to compare. We will need to see your original transcript)
Places in the course are limited, so if you wish to apply for Design School but you cannot make it to this evening event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note there is a chance that our trainer Jenna may not be the only trainer running this course.
Parking: Please note that there is limited onsite parking. You are able to park in the spaces labeled "ELB reserved parking" on Ferguson Street for this event.
We hope to see you there!
Design School Team
You can visit our website here for more information about us, or follow us on Instagram @designschool_