San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” –Steve Jobs
In this workshop, the kids not only learn the design concepts of games and puzzles but also get them printed using 3D printer. Children also learn a lot about how 3D printing works and is used for a huge range of applications worldwide. This application based workshop is must to be looked out for.
This has a requirement to Bring Your Own laptop for these sessions.
FEEL YOUR CREATIONS AND PUZZLES.
- Monday, 10 October 2016 | 03:00PM - 04:00PM
- Tuesday, 11 October 2016 | 03:00PM - 04:00PM
- Wednesday, 12 October 2016 | 03:00PM - 04:00PM
- Thursday, 13 October 2016 | 03:00PM - 04:00PM
- Friday, 14 October 2016 | 03:00PM - 04:00PM
Limited seats so register soon.
Call Abhi@ 0470 411 994
When & Where
Rack The Brain
- ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor: Mind Mapping
(Australia and New Zealand)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Author: The Ultimate Brain Trainer (Hachette)
- Visual Facilitator
M: 0470 411 994