Actions and Detail Panel
Design A Better Business Masterclass
Mon. 27 March 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
- How design thinking can be applied for both strategy and innovation
- How design thinking tools are different and will lead to different results
- Get familiar with non linear thinking and apply the Double Loop
- Learn how to set your Point of View (POV)
- Learn how other organizations apply these new tools and skills
- Apply visual thinking so you become addicted
- Design thinking applied for strategy and innovation
- Linear thinking vs. The Double Loop
- The seven essential skills of designers
- Design criteria as a toolbox for business (tool)
- A marker, post-it notes and your notebook as visual tools
- What is your Point of View? Do you have one?
- Design your vision and strategy with the 5 bold steps vision canvas (tool)
- Case Study: The future of value - how ING Bank designed their vision
- How to connect your vision to your business model and value proposition
13:30-15:00 UNDERSTAND CUSTOMERS
- How to understand your customer best through observation
- Understand your customer with the persona and right hand side of Value Proposition Canvas (tool)
- The customer journey as a way to understand customers (tool)
- The art of asking the right questions to the right people
15:30-17:00 IDEATE AND DESIGN NEW BUSINESS MODELS
- 5 Innovation techniques to get your engines going!
- The business model canvas as a tool for innovation (tool)
- Design your value proposition with the value proposition canvas (tool)
- Case Study: Where are people moving?
- 17:30 Drinks
- 18:30 Dinner
- The Book Design a Better Business
- The essential tool box with templates
- Set of markers, post it notes to work with
- A storytelling toolkit to get your message across
- Detailed case studies
- Patrick van der Pijl author Design a Better Business, CEO Business Models Inc.
- Michael Eales, Partner Business Models Inc.
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: ANZADMIN@BUSINESSMODELSINC.COM FOR ANY QUERIES.