Actions and Detail Panel
Derby Day: The Black & White Breakfast
Sat. 29 October 2016, 7:30 am – 9:30 am AEDT
AAMI Victoria Derby Day
Begin AAMI Victoria Derby Day with a view like no other…
Situated 300 meters above sea level in the heart of Melbourne’s Southbank stands the highest observation deck in the Southern Hemisphere – Eureka Tower! One level above this is the stunning space where Sportsnet will hold our exclusive Black & White Breakfast to celebrate AAMI Victoria Derby Day!
Overlooking the CBD, Port Phillip Bay, Federation Square and Flinders Street Station, this spectacular setting will allow you to view Melbourne like nowhere else.
With fabulous food, beverages, a preview of the upcoming days racing and the opportunity to enter Sportsnet’s own ‘Fashions off the Field’ competition, the Black & White breakfast is the perfect beginning to your Melbourne Cup Carnival experience!
The Sportsnet Black & White Breakfast includes:
- VIP entry up to level 89 of the Eureka Tower
- Spectacular uninterrupted views over the Melbourne city skyline & Port Phillip Bay
- 2 hour beverage package including tea & coffee, sparkling wine, beer and juices
- Seated gourmet hot breakfast
- Special guest preview of the upcoming day of racing
- 'Fashions off the Field' competition - option for you to enter!
- Live Music
- Souvenir Photo taken at the top of Eureka
- Cloak room facilities
- One-Way Luxury Coach transfer to Flemington Racecourse at the events conclusion
Date: Saturday 29th October, 2016
Time: 7.30am – 9.30am
Dress Code: Race wear for ladies, suit & tie for gents
Location: Eureka 89
Level 89, Eureka Tower
7 Riverside Quay Southbank
Access via red carpet entrance at ground floor
Join the facebook group to keep up-to-date: http://bit.ly/DerbyEvent
Please note: The Black & White Breakfast does not include entry into Flemington Racecourse. Derby Day race tickets need to be purchased separately.
For 2016 Melbourne Cup Carnival hotel and race ticket options, please click here.