Actions and Detail Panel
DENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY From Basics to Advanced By Szabolcs Hant
Sat. 12 November 2016, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm AEDT
Intensive one-day photography course from understanding the basics elements to producing accurate high-level photographs.
Modern digital cameras are able to capture great details but we have to learn how to use them properly in digital photography. On this course, you can learn a coordinated approach to capture the best possible photographs with your cameras and flashes.
- Camera basics and choose the right camera for dental photography
- Calibration of your digital tools
- Use the different types of illuminations: point, diffused, reflected and polarised.
- Shade analysis through photographs for direct and indirect restorations
- Documentation, communication, marketing and learning with photographs
- Intra oral, object and portrait photography
- Workflow including cataloging and keywords
What to bring:
Clinicians and technicians wishing to learn how to use digital photography for better communication should bring their laptops, camera system, retractors, contractor, shade tabs, polarising filter for lens (if you have) so that you are working with your own equipment.