DECV F-12 Awards Day
Students, parents and carers are invited to attend the 2016 Years F-12 Awards Day on Thursday 15th December. This year for the first time the event will be held offsite at the Darebin Arts & Entertainment Centre (Theatre). The purpose of the day is to recognise and celebrate the efforts and achievements of our students across F-12 in 2016.
The schedule of events of the day is as follows:
• 8.30am -9.00am: Year Level Coordinators will be available to discuss 2017 enrolments
• 9.00am- 12.00pm: Years F-12 Awards presentation (including Grade 6 Graduation) and student entertainment
- F-10 Academic Achievement Awards
- F-10 Effort Awards
- Student Voice Awards
- Sharon Jones AEU award
- 2016 DUX of DECV
- Margaret Jesse Black Award
- Year 11/12 subject awards
- Music performances
- Videos of student activities
As the Darebin Arts Centre has a maximum capacity of 350 persons, students and families are required to register for tickets for the day through this form. There is a maximum of 3 tickets avaliable per student. If you require more than this, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you arrive on the day and do not have a ticket, you will be unable to enter the theatre.
Award recipients will be notified prior to the day and the day will be live streamed and recorded.