Do you struggle to find what you want when you want it?
Is it difficult get out the door on time because you cannot find things?
Does your stuff control you, or do you control your STUFF?
Join this fun interactive workshop and learn
- How to declutter
- How to identify your clutter
- Rediscover your treasures
- What is eco organising
- How to maintain a clutter free space
- How to save time, space and money without costing the Earth
- How to deal with the emotional factor of letting go
We declutter every room in the house, starting at the front door all the way to the shed.
You will leave with
- Tailored Plan for Success
- Handouts with tips and tricks to help you declutter and simpler your life
- FREE recycling options for mobile phones and unwanted items
- Access to FREE eco organising monthly tips
- FREE Templates- How to write a shopping list
- FREE Template- How to meal planning
Over the past five years Eco Organiser has have helped over 3700 people declutter to live the life they want, hear what others have to say
Awesome Presenter and captures the audience
Tanya’s workshop touched on the how easy it is to ‘drown’ in our clutter and how we can make our life simpler by getting rid of ‘stuff’ that takes our time and effort to organise.
Tanya is an awesome presenter and captures the audience’s interest from the beginning. The workshop content is simple and easy to digest and at the same time certainly makes you think.
I recommend this workshop, you won’t be disappointed.
Embraced by the audience
Tanya Lewis was embraced by the audience from the start of her workshop.
One of her catch phrases – “Life is too short to be looking for STUFF” really summed up her presentation.
During the short break the library was humming with what the forty plus audience had already learned in the first half of the presentation and how they would apply their new knowledge.
Teresa ~ Bright Library
It's so liberating, the “stuff” battle obviously still goes on but I reckon I am your poster girl for transformation. And it is so much easier to clean up with a smaller space and less stuff. After 4 years since we worked together I am still following your organising principles.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring an open mind and something to write with.
This is a non smoking venue
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Absolutely, if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org