Actions and Detail Panel
Deadlift with Nathan Baxter
Sat. 5 November 2016, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AWST
If you don’t know who Nathan is then look him up on YouTube or facebook, the man mountain is a LEGEND, as he has broken, set and rebroken Commonwealth, Oceania and Australian titles & we are very priviliged to be hosting someone of his pedigree.
Whilst his physical abalities and awards are very impressive, where he really excels is his ability to empathise, coach and understand the greater picture of holistic health. He is a very astute man which is shown in his coaching style, where we as students indirectly learn how to move via exploring the neuromuscular systems, neuroplasticity and metaphysics.
Nathan will be teaching us:
- Mobility/stability - How to maximise both to ensure proper function
- Breathing techniques - Maximize your breathing and timing to get the heaviest lift you can
- Correct Bar Positioning - where to start and where to finish to ensure each rep is a great rep!
- The Correct Bar Path – best path for the most power!
- Metaphysics - Improve your Neuromuscular connection for the brain to communicate effectively with the body
- Plus so much more.
If you want to understand the mechanics and principles on how to improve your Deadlift, Get Stronger, Move Better & Reduce Injury then this is a MUST attend workshop for you.
Tickets to this event are ONLY $50.
Sure you could "SAVE" $50 & deadlift yourself (incorrectly) or you could save injury, time and a greater cost of your healthy by learning how to correct and maximise your movement, mindset and potential by investing in your education.
To be the best we MUST learn from the best and in my opinion this is most definitely Nathan.
PS. Maximum capacity for this event is strictly 20 people so get in fast as once they’re gone, they are gone!