Evaluating the Quality of Positive Behaviour Support Plans
This one-day course is for skilled positive behaviour support practitioners who wish to assess the quality of positive behaviour support plans. The prerequisite for this course is successful completion of Functional Assessment and Positive Behaviour Interventions. Participants will be guided through the Behaviour Support Plan Quality Evaluation Tool version II (BSPQEII) after a brief review of Functional Assessment and Positive Behaviour Intervention. Participants will have the opportunity to score sample positive behaviour support plans and conduct inter-rater reliability. This course is the recommended minimum requirement for any persons involved in developing, assessing and reviewing positive behaviour support plans.
- Developers of positive behaviour support plans
- Any persons responsible for assessing, reviewing and signing off on positive behaviour support plans
- Families, guardians, decision makers for individuals who are the subject of a positive behaviour support plan
- Clinicians working in the intellectual disability field
After completing this training, participants should be able to:
- Link the 12 BSPQEII domains to critical elements of positive behaviour support plans
- Propose and evaluate alternative intervention strategies
- Clearly communicate the requirements of successful positive behaviour support plan implementation
- Evaluate and score a positive behaviour support plan
Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
Yes. Please carry photo ID with you.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. Please cancel your ticket if you are unable to attend.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Save This Event
When & Where
Centre of Excellence
Direct all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org