Daymap Attendance and Student Management
This course is aimed at staff who are new to Daymap and are in charge of the day-to-day administration of the attendance and Student Management aspects of Daymap, or those who have been using Daymap for some time but wish to expand their knowledge of Daymap configuration and use of our attendance and student management features.
We recommend that schools send at least two staff members to this course so that teams can reflect and plan on improving existing processes or the implementation of new processes.
The cost of this course is $440.00 ex GST per person for the day and will be invoiced by Loop Software. The cost includes training materials, morning tea, and lunch.
This course will cover:
- an overview of Daymap configuration and data sources
- a suggested workflow for Daymap Management and Attendance Administration at your school
- Daymap’s attendance reporting
- daily student absence administration
- managing recurring absences
- group absence recording
- bulk operations and reversing errors
- managing ‘unmarked’ rolls
- create/manage student groups
- creating/monitoring Watch Lists
- absence notifications to parents
- understanding absence codes and their applications
- EDSAS / CASES21 / OneSchool / SAMS integration / imports & exports
- preparing bulletins
- overview of the Teachers' role
- CheckIn module for managing late arrivals and early departures
- An overview of the Student Management Elements of Daymap and their intended uses / best pratice
- A suggested workflow for the management of the Student Management Elements of Daymap within a school
- Student Notes
- Student Notes Administration
Who Should Attend?
IT or Attendance Administrators who are new to Daymap or, are new to the job or, would like to expand their understanding of Daymap
School Student Management Leaders, Year Level Managers, Pastoral Care Leaders, School Counsellors, Timetablers or School Leaders who would like a greater understanding of attendance and student management functionality, including tools, configurable options, and reporting.
Save This Event
When & Where
Loop Software - Daymap
Loop Software are the makers of Daymap - a learning and learner management system in use in over 100 schools across Australia.
Our current Training Courses and Events are listed below. If the session you wish to attend is full, please join the Waitlist as we will open another session if there is enough interest.