Data Synchronisation Basics and Implementation Planning
This is a full day course, it commences at 9 am and ends at 5 pm.
This course is designed for people who are about to begin their data synchronisation project via the National Product Catalogue (NPC) or are new to the world of data synchronisation and product master data management.
The course covers the following:
- GS1 Numbering and Bar Coding basics
- The basics of data synchronisation
- Product measurement guidelines
- How the data synchronisation process works
- Implementing a sustainable master data management programme
Who should attend:
- Master Data Administrators or co-ordinators
- Product Managers
- Anyone involved in sourcing or managing data for the National Product Catalogue
Save This Event
When & Where
GS1 Australia is the leading provider of standards and solutions for over 20 industry sectors. We introduced barcoding to Australia in 1979 and today we enable more than 17,000 member companies, of all sizes, to become more efficient by implementing the GS1 system. For more information visit http://www.gs1au.org/