Actions and Detail Panel
Cyber 101 for your Startup - understanding your minimum viable security
Thu. 27 October 2016, 8:00 am – 10:30 am AEDT
- Bosco Tan, Co-Founder, Pocketbook
- Ted Egan, Co-Founder, TrustDefender (now part of ThreatMetrix)
- Rahn Wakeley, Head of Cyber Security, AMP
- Jodie Siganto, Director, IT Security Training Australia
- Andrey Shirben, Founding Partner, Follow[the]Seed
- Fergus Brooks, National Leader for Cyber Risk, AON Risk Solutions
- Facilitator: Nick Ellsmore, Co-Founder, Hivint & Security Colony
- Can you have an MVP without security?
- Where does your MVS come from - what are the inputs?
- How do you _demonstrate_ the security you have? (ie security vs compliance)
- Where to start?