A Spark Festival Event!
The aim of this session is to help startups understand where security fits in terms of their MVP and business needs, and help them figure out what their MVS is likely to include and where to start. An interactive panel.
- Bosco Tan, Co-Founder, Pocketbook
- Ted Egan, Co-Founder, TrustDefender (now part of ThreatMetrix)
- Rahn Wakeley, Head of Cyber Security, AMP
- Jodie Siganto, Director, IT Security Training Australia
- Andrey Shirben, Founding Partner, Follow[the]Seed
- Fergus Brooks, National Leader for Cyber Risk, AON Risk Solutions
- Facilitator: Nick Ellsmore, Co-Founder, Hivint & Security Colony
Panel Topics (with audience interaction / Q&A):
- Can you have an MVP without security?
- Where does your MVS come from - what are the inputs?
- How do you _demonstrate_ the security you have? (ie security vs compliance)
- Where to start?
Share with friends