Are you ready to take your business to the next level and really 'WOW' your clients and customers?
Stuck in the same old day-in, day-out customer service cycle?
Does it feel like your staff are bored, competition is increasing and there's no point of difference for your business?
Are your sales decreasing?
Do you need to re-think your customer service techniques?
Then it's time to refresh the way you view your customer and their needs and this is definitely a fun interactive workshop you don’t want to miss.
Who should attend;
- Small Business Owners
- Client Services Managers
- Business Development Officers / Mgrs.
- Emerging Leaders or 2IC's within your business
- Supervisors and Frontline Managers within a client/customer service business
The workshop dives deep into the following;
- Who is your business AVATAR? (Your ideal customer/client) and pitch to this exact person
- What business are you REALLY in? (We all know Virgin doesn’t sell plane tickets, but an experience)
- Discuss and review your current customer / client service cycle. Identify where improvements or WOW moments can happen
- How to create a culture of up-selling, cross-selling and complimentary selling naturally within your team to create more revenue
- Review and create a new customer service strategy specifically for your business now and in the next 12 months
Morning, Afternoon tea and a Delicious Lunch in the gardens are all included.
What are my transport / parking options?
Ample, free all day parking is available on site.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0419 690 878
Is my registration / ticket transferrable?
Tickets can be transferred to another colleague in advance by emailing email@example.com - please include a copy of your ticket information and the name of the person now attending. All tickets are non-refundable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No - Sara will have all your details on the day. Just make sure you don't forget the address information!
Can't make our event? We can also run this session in-house too, please contact Sara for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0419 690 878.
Save This Event
When & Where
Sara is CEO and Creative Director of her own Facilitation, Training and Consultancy business specialising in experiential learning and strategic play to unlock the creative potential within Leaders and business owners. Sara shares her experience in Customer Excellence and Exceeding customer expectations from her 5 years working for Hilton Hotels Sydney and as a National Training Manager for a boutique Sydney RTO for more than 9 years. She has worked alongside many large companies to upskill their leadership team, strategise and forward plan.
Her current clients include Australian Unity, CBRE, SkilledUp, Opportune, The Coffee Club, The Star Casino, Pitcher Partners, OBriens Glass, Primary Health Care, Laverty Pathology.
Sara’s academic qualifications range from a Degree in Commerce (Marketing and Tourism Management with a Sub major in Human Resources), Diploma of Leadership and Management, Cert IV in Small Business Management and most recently accredited Social and Emotional Intelligence Trainer and Extended DISC Coach.
"Sara has experience, wisdom and abilities to inspire one, she is a gifted instructor and very impressive. Excellent work Sara thank you" - Victor Doherty Primary Health Care