Customer Liaison Officer course is required to be completed as per the Queensland Office of Gaming: Responsible Gambling Code of Practice.
- Statement of attendance
- Participants manual
- Morning tea
- Qualified trainer with real industry experience
- Networking with other customer liaison officers
The Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) training course details the steps, protocols and procedures that need to be implemented to ensure a community commitment to Responsible Gambling is achieved. The course covers your obligations under the Gaming Machine Act, Gaming Machine Regulation as well as the Queensland Responsible Gambling Code of Practice.
Prices and inclusions
- half day course
9.00am to 11.30pm
- qualified trainer with real industry experience
- participants manual
- statement of attendance
All bookings subject to terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://clubtraining.com.au/short-course/customer-liaison-training-clo-queensland/
*** Please ensure you bring your Unique Student Identifier (USI) with you. If you do not have a USI, please creat one at: https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi ****
What is a USI?
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts (available in late 2016)
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and