Registrations for this event will open Monday 8 May 2017 from 9.30am.
Discover how the Darug people have cared for this country from the beginning of time. Learn how this is relevant in a modern urban environment and how you too can Care for Country.
Suitable for adults and for children over 7 years of age and their families.
- Meeting point will be confirmed closer to event date.
- Enrolments are compulsory for both children and adults. Please bring your tickets to the event
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Wear closed-in comfortable, sturdy shoes (not sandals) & weather appropriate clothing
- Please bring enough drinking water per person
- Remember to be sun safe - slip! slop! slap! Wear sunscreen, a hat, covered shoulders, sunglasses and insect repellent
- In event of wet weather, significant winds or total fire ban days, this event may be cancelled. Please provide best method of contact with your registration details.
Registrations for this event are essential as places are limited. Registrations for this event will open Monday 8 May 2017 from 9.30am.
'Get into Nature 2017' with City of Parramatta's Bushland Walks and Talks program. For more information about similar activities, check out Council's online events calendar at www.parracity.nsw.gov.au