Actions and Detail Panel
Crucial Key Conversations, effective communication for difficult topics, Sy...
A highly interactive course delivering knowledge, practical skills and role-plays to reach a high level of competency. How to speak clearly, listen empathically and communicate effectively when emotions are high and the topic is important to address. For Managers, supervisors and team-leaders. Manage risk during workplace conversations to encourage understanding, acknowledgement and change. Help minimise risks of being accused of bulling or harassment.
- Understanding the self, and self-reflection,
- Note taking
- How to organise meetings with staff who have difficult issues which need discussing
- Preparing for a Crucial Key Conversation
- Engaging staff participation in Crucial Key Conversations
- Conflict spiral and conflict mapping
- Listening skills
- Working with Challenging Personalities
- Role Plays