- What goes into the pre-campaign preparation phase
- How to get your project funded within week-1
- How to secure PR for your project
- How to know if your product is a winner
- What to do during your campaign to maximise your funding
- What post-campaign life is like
Who will be running the masterclass?
Shayan Namdarian from Winston Watches
Winston Watches was successfully funded in July, 2015, raising over $47,400 with a target of $15,000. Learn how Winston Watches managed to get off to a flying start, becoming funded after just one day.
Elliot Chapple, Customer Happiness Ninja at Pozible - An Australian crowdfunding platform, responsible for launching over 10,000 projects. Learn from thousands of successful (and failed projects). Pozible’s very own 'Customer Happiness Ninja' Elliot is here to help you and your campaign. After successfully launching Australia’s first action sports film fest, Elliot joined the Pozible team to oversee projects with the sole mission of increasing the success rate across all Pozible campaigns.
What To Bring
- Just yourself! Although if you have an idea you're working on, make sure you bring that soon!
- Anything from suits and ties to jeans and Chuck Taylors!
When & Where
Collective Campus is a corporate innovation educator in emerging skill sets. We provide business teams with workshops and classes on Digital Marketing, Data Science, Lean Startup, Web Development and more. We're also an Open Innovation Hub and home to some awesome startups. Drop in anytime!