San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
DID YOU KNOW?
Candidates who participate in ISACA Boot Camp sessions prior to sitting their certification exams, are more likely to achieve high results. Many of our members have previously achieved "Highest in Chapter" and "Highest in NSW" scores, for which we are very proud.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Improve your ability to implement an IT risk management framework.
- Increase the likelihood of passing and getting the highest scores for ISACA’s ‘CRISC’ Certification.
- Enhance your career by understanding how to implement ISACA’s Risk-IT framework and use the
- same material to prepare for our CRISC certification exam.
- Provide you the credibility to discuss critical issues around managing enterprise IT risks and
- Expert facilitators, student handouts, all-day catering, and 14 CPE!
Information covered will include:
- Risk identification, assessment and evaluation
- Risk response
- Risk monitoring
- IS control design and implementation
- IS control monitoring and maintenance
- Practice exam questions and discussion
- Exam preparation
- Prove your worth through certification
- Practical application of the courseware
- Industry lead discussion with examples
- Achieve your potential through networking and good practices within industry
- Highlight gaps in your knowledge
We are excited to advise that the exam review manuals are now available to download as an e-book! CLICK HERE to find out more!
Minimum class size is at least 4 paying delegates. If numbers aren't reached, the class may be cancelled at short notice, in which case a full refund will be issued. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you to our sponsor:
Save This Event
Privasec - Governance and Information Security Partners
50 York Street
ISACA Sydney Chapter
P.O. Box 3900 Rhodes, NSW, 2138