Build and program your autonomous robot to complete in the inaugural CrikeyCon robot challenge.
By building and programming the robot you will gain an appreciation of one the more popular IoT controllers, the Arduino.
And you get a robot.
- has an Arduino based controller
- includes light and distance sensors
- features RGB LEDs
- has a buzzer
- and a Bluetooth module.
All the things to get you started with automation.
It bolts, screws and clips together (no soldering required).
You will need a laptop with the following software installed:
- Arduino IDE (https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software),
- USB drivers for CH340G USB chip, (this is OS dependent)
- git (https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Getting-Started-Installing-Git)
 Once built the robot is yours!