Creative Vision Boards & Mandala Making Workshop
Come and experience a day of creativity and setting your goals and visions for the upcoming year through the process of vision board making to help focus your intentions and desires, which will then be infused into your very own unique monochrome mandala.
This workshop is more than just setting new years resolutions, it is a way for you to discover your strengths and release any fears that may be holding you back from having the things that you truly want.
Facilitators Rachel Tripodi (Inner Perceptions) and Kelly Sullivan (Kindred Souls Collective) will guide you through the day and give you insights into their own personal journeys and how the process of vision boards and mandalas have helped them achieve their own goals and visions.
This full day of fun and creativity will include:
- A background into the power of vision boards
- Creating your vision board for the upcoming year
- Insight into energy and the power of our thoughts
- Burning ceremony to let go of what’s holding you back
- What a mandala is and how it can work for you
- Infusing your intention into your very own mandala to take home
Date: Saturday November 12th 2016
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Fullarton Park Community Centre
Early Bird : $139 + Booking Fee
Regular Ticket : $169 +Booking Fee
- Your very own workshop book
- Canvas and tools to create your vision board
- Paints, pens, textas, and variety of materials to work with
- Everything you need to create your mandala (A4 paper, ruler, compass, protractor, pencil, eraser, various sizes of black pens)
What you need to bring:
- Open mind
- Images for your vision board that truly resonate with you (we will contact you for more information regarding this)
- Lunch (or there are cafes around the area as well)