Creative Vision Boards & Mandala Making Workshop
Come and experience a day of creativity and setting your goals and visions for the upcoming year through the process of vision board making to help focus your intentions and desires, which will then be infused into your very own unique mandala.
This workshop is more than just setting new years resolutions, it is a way for you to discover your strengths and release any fears that may be holding you back from having the things that you truly want.
Facilitators Rachel Tripodi (Inner Perceptions) and Kelly Sullivan (Kindred Souls Collective) will guide you through the day and give you insights into their own personal journeys and how the process of vision boards and mandalas have helped them achieve their own goals and visions.
This full day of fun and creativity will include:
- A background into the power of vision boards
- Creating your vision board for the upcoming year
- Insight into energy and the power of our thoughts
- Burning ceremony to let go of what’s holding you back
- What a mandala is and how it can work for you
- Infusing your intention into your very own mandala to take home
Date: Sunday 5th February 2017
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Somerton Yacht Club
Early Bird for the First 5 people : $99 + Booking Fee (available until sold out)
Regular Ticket : $129 +Booking Fee
Heres What You Will Get:
- A day of creativity/motivation where you will get down all your goals and dreams - something we rarely allow ourselves time for!
- Loads of magazines and materials for ideas and cutting out - to help bring your vision alive.
- An opportunity to network with the other participants - they may be able to help you realise your vision more easily.
- Everything you need to put your Vision Board together
- Guided instructions on creating your mandala and all the materials you need to create this.
- And you'll take home your completed Vision Board & Mandala when you leave!
What You Need to Bring:
- Open mind
- Lunch (or there are cafes around the area as well)
- Any inspiring images you may already have that you would like to include in your vision board - please bring these along with you.