Actions and Detail Panel
Creating with Flowers 8 April 17
Sat. 8 April 2017, 9:00 am – 11:30 am AEST
In this workshop you will learn:
- the basics; selecting the right blooms, how to prepare and care for your flowers for a longer life
- vase arrangements; tips and tricks for making things stay put plus some helpful principles of flower design
- the art of bouquet making
- some fun ideas for how to floralise everything
- the therapeutic joy of simply creating
Surrounded by beautiful fresh flowers, you will get to enjoy some delicious morning tea while Harriette demonstrates the how-to’s.
Each guest will have the chance to select their blooms to work with, and then have a play with creating a floral piece to take home. You may choose to create a bunch of flowers to wrap and gift to someone, or if have a special vase or cool vessel at home, bring it along. Harriette will be on hand to offer as little or as much instruction as you like while you find your creative self.