Join Amy Hooke for a 90 minute session where you will learn specific tools that you can apply immediately in your business (or your future business).
Allow the gorgeous venue, overlooking the community gardens, to inspire you as you connect with business owners, who have a passion to transform their communities.
GUARANTEE: You will come away from these workshops, refreshed and renewed; bursting with creativity and full of possibility for your business, and your life.
Some things you will learn:
Discovering your PURPOSE:
Write your OPUS:
- Overarching Vision
- Unifying Strategies
- Scorecard for Significance
Planning your DIRECTION:
Customise your business plan and prepare you and your plan for implementation.
Steps to Designing, Creating and Maintaining your direction:
- Design your Story
- Design your Space
- Design your Service
- Create your Platform
- Create your Product
- Create your Promotion
- Maintain your Community
- Maintain your Clarity
- Maintain your Credibility
Some other things we discuss:
- common mistakes business owners make
- how to write a business plan and put it into action
- what to look for in a bookkeeper or accountant
- making sure you cover yourself in business with paperwork and payment plans
- how to make sure you customers pay you on time
- about putting up your prices and providing excellent customer services
- building additional income streams into your business that make passive income and passive impact
- and more...
This is a free workshop. You can invite others but please register them. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL.