Actions and Detail Panel
Craft with Nan and Pop (2+ year olds) - Grandparents Day 2016 at the Librar...
Sat. 29 October 2016, 11:00 am – 11:45 am AEDT
Make a special keepsake for that special grandma or grandpa. For children 2 years and over.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings are essential. Only children (and their siblings) attending the activity need to be booked in. Grandparents, parents and carers do not need to book a ticket to accompany their children.
- For safety reasons, places are limited. Adult supervision is required for all children attending the programme.
- Age limits must be adhered to.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- If you are unable to attend please cancel your tickets as soon as possible. This will enable others to participate in the programme.
- You must be a library member to attend. Library membership is free and you can join up at any branch.
- Due to the safety and enjoyment of participants we are unable to admit latecomers to the room after the start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to check in. This assists the programme to run on schedule.
- If possible please leave your prams at home as space is limited.
- Patrons who fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out above will have their tickets cancelled.
- SMILE! Your attendance at events supported by Randwick City Council may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used for promotional purposes on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. By attending this session you agree to these terms. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.