Actions and Detail Panel
Crab: Boil, Chowder, Cakes with Katie Marron
Sat. 26 August 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Many cooks have a love-hate relationship with crab, but happily blue swimmers are rarely sold live, allowing us to forget the waving claws and concentrate on flavour and texture. Miss Katie’s love affair with crab began during her childhood in the USA’s south and here the “blueys” will be prepared with southern flavours in a spicy crab boil, creamy crab chowder and crispy crab cakes.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.