CoResolve Participative Leadership Program
Monday November 21 + Tuesday Novebember 22 3 9.30am - 5.00pm
Rare opportunity to learn from Myrna Lewis, the co-founder of the CoResolve methodology. CoResolve is based on the Lewis Method of Deep Democracy which is used in over 30 countries within the public, NGO & business sectors as well as with universities, schools & boards more. Myrna is a UN recognised international thought leader and practitioner in the field of transformative leadership and facilitation.
CoResolve is a game changer for leaders seeking to significantly improve the way you run meetings, projects, client negotiations & teams. Really for any situation involving a group of people.
Who it for?
Leaders (defined as anyone driving a process to achieve an objective or expected to have an opinion) and/or anyone who works with groups who & would appreciate tools that:
- Enable meetings to be more productive and a better use of everyone’s time.
- Explore ways to harness the energy of tension & turn it into fuel for productivity.
- Diagnose early signals of people disengaging & have the tools to address this.
- Address difficulties your group faces making decisions and collaborating.
- Bring your organisation or team to its next level of capacity
- Mean when people say yes to a decision they actually mean it and follow through.
- Build a relaxed environment of innovation in which to birth the next big idea.
Early bird $935.00.
For a flyer and more information please contact Pru Gell: 0401 006 209 or firstname.lastname@example.org