Actions and Detail Panel
CoResolve Participative Leadership Program Melbourne
Wed., 11/10/2017, 9:00 am – Wed., 25/10/2017, 4:30 pm AEDT
CoResolve Participative Leadership Program
2 part program Wednesday October 11 and 25 9.00am - 4.30pm
Rare opportunity to learn from Myrna Lewis, the co-founder of the CoResolve methodology. CoResolve is based on the Lewis Method of Deep Democracy which is used in over 30 countries within the public, NGO & business sectors as well as with universities, schools & boards more. Myrna is a UN recognised international thought leader and practitioner in the field of transformative leadership and facilitation.
CoResolve is a game changer for leaders seeking to significantly improve the way you run meetings, projects, client negotiations & teams. Really for any situation involving a group of people.
Who it for?
Leaders (defined as anyone driving a process to achieve an objective or expected to have an opinion) and/or anyone who works with groups who & would appreciate tools that:
- Enable meetings to be more productive and a better use of everyone’s time.
- Explore ways to harness the energy of tension & turn it into fuel for productivity.
- Diagnose early signals of people disengaging & have the tools to address this.
- Address difficulties your group faces making decisions and collaborating.
- Bring your organisation or team to its next level of capacity
- Mean when people say yes to a decision they actually mean it and follow through.
- Build a relaxed environment of innovation in which to birth the next big idea.
$690 (GST n/a) Community organisations & small NGOs
$890 (GST n/a) Medium to large NGOs
$1190 (GST n/a) Corporate & Government
Consultants please select which fee you think best suits your practice and/or which sector you tend to work in.
Partial scholarships available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, First Nations People (please call to discuss)
For more information contact Pru Gell
p. 0401 006 209
Date and Time
Cnr Stewart and St Brunswick East