Actions and Detail Panel
Copy of ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Course
Fri. 19 May 2017, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm AEST
Customer demands, continual technological advancements and increased competition are making organisations realise the need to operate efficiently, know how they are performing and improve where possible.
One way in which to assist this process is to implement a formal quality management system. This course is designed to provide an understanding of the principles of quality management systems and their role in ensuring control and improvement. The course is based around the requirements of the Quality Management System Standard ISO 9001 and deals with its interpretation and implementation.
The course aims to:
- Provide an understanding of the principles of quality management
- Acquaint delegates with quality management system fundamentals and vocabulary
- Dispel some of the common myths surrounding quality management
- Familiarise delegates with the ISO 9000 series of standards
- Examine and interpret the requirements of ISO 9001
- Review the quality system documentation requirements and possible structure
- Provide insight into how to approach the development of a quality management system
Main topics covered
- Quality management fundamentals and vocabulary
- The eight quality management principles
- The process approach
- ISO 9000; the series of standards and ISO 9001 requirements
- Quality system structure and documentation
- Quality system development
Contact Faz Mohitian for more info on by using the “Contact the Organiser” button above.
What should I bring to the course?
Please bring notetaking materials (notepad, paper or digital devices). Course manual, pen, carry bags and any other necessary materials will be provided.
What is the next step register I register here?
A confirmation letter detailing the venue and times will be sent out to your email.
Can I transfer my seat to a colleague?
Your registration can be transferred to another person up to 7 days prior to the course date.
Do I have to bring my printed registration confirmation to the training course?
Yes, please bring your printed confirmation to the course as proof of registration.
What is the refund policy?
Cancellations must be given in writing. In the event that cancellation is received 2 weeks or less prior to the course, 50% of the course fee will be levied. For ‘No-shows’ on the course, the full course fee will be levied.
For any cancellation within 24 hours, DNV GL will be unable to offer any refunds.
Terms and condition
Delegates cannot bring any claim or legal action against DNV GL relating to participation in the course or from knowledge obtained during the course. The use of the information or documentation obtained during the course shall be at the user’s sole risk.
DNV GL reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment or conditions beyond our control. Notifications of any cancellation will be made as early as practical.
DNV GL shall not take any responsibility for travel or accommodation costs.