Actions and Detail Panel
Cooking The Spice Trail with Thi Le
Sun. 30 July 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
The story of exotic and precious spices travelling through the Middle East, India and Asia to grace the tables of the wealthy is a fascinating chapter in culinary history. Thi, whose background includes time Christine Manfield, will lead you along this fabled spice trail, exploring, travelling and tasting diverse spices and showing how to best use them in today’s dishes.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.