Giving thorough coverage to some of the most difficult factors of property management, we equip property managers with effective and proven strategies to avoid conflict and how to deal with it effectively when it does occur.
What you learn from this seminar will help residential property managers enjoy their roles more, experience lower stress levels and learn new skills by applying these proven conflict management strategies.
• Understanding the different types of complaints and what causes them.
• The twelve different landlord types and how to manage right expectations for each.
• How to deal with wrong and in-different expectations that create conflict.
• Twelve proven ways to correctly handle complaints.
• How to effectively deal with difficult and ‘c-class’ landlords - and understand how much they really cost to manage. You’ll be shocked!
• How to handle social media complaints correctly.
• 5 easy keys to diffuse 'angry calls' quickly.
• How to use video and screen recording technology to effectively reduce conflict.
• 13 real reasons why landlord clients leave the rent roll, so you can ensure these issues don’t happen to you!
• The importance of making file notes.
• A great strategy to become the best in your marketplace simply using complaints.
• Ten keys to reducing rent arrears stress levels and really take control!
• How to use the Property Owner's and Tenant Handbooks effectively to educate and induct on right expectations upfront, and avoid conflict altogether!
• Ten induction points for tradespeople so you get off to a quality relationship right from the start!
Limited Seating - only 50 seats are allocated for this event.
Who should attend? Principals, Department Managers. Senior Property Managers, Property Managers and Assistant Property Managers.
Ticket Cost: $199 per person or $169 per person when 3 or more book from the same office.
Proudly sponsored by:
By Registering - you agree to our Cancellation and Refund Policy:
No refunds if cancelling within 7 clear days before the scheduled event.
If cancelling before 7 clear days before the scheduled event, a refund will be paid less a $55 administration fee per booking.
Cancellations must be received by email or in writing.
‘No shows’ on the day - no refund will be given.
Your company/contact details may be supplied to the event sponsors.
In the event that the session is cancelled by the organisers, darrenhunter.com will refund ticket prices but will not be held liable for other expenses incurred by the registrant - including but not limited to travel costs, accommodation or staff expenses.