The internet is a noisy place. And busy.
At times, your well-intended message gets lost in the sea of messages that is your audience's inbox and disappears down their social newsfeeds.
Suddenly, your marketing campaigns seem futile - like a small drop into a vast ocean. You can barely make a ripple.
Why is this happening?
Customers have become much savvier - and your business needs to cater to that.
Knowing how to craft your messages, when to send them and in what medium (video, email, blog, infographic etc) is key to cutting through the digital noise and reaching your audience.
Our 2 hour workshop will look at helping business combat these challenges.
The workshop will cover:
- How to produce engaging content for your audience for print, web and social
- Tips for identifying and recognising what resonates with your audience
- Video, memes, blogs - what works best?
- How to define your "voice" and personality on social media
- How to create/curate content on a tight budget
Register for our workshop to ensure you stay on your A Game.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Sole Traders
- Marketing Managers
Registration starts at 9am
In collaboration with: