Actions and Detail Panel
Conquering Stress Workshop - Register your Interest
Unless you work in a utopian workplace, free of stress, change and people, there is a good chance you have encountered challenges that have had a direct impact on your stress levels. Whilst it’s not always possible to prevent stressful situations from occurring, it is possible to strengthen your ability to deal with these challenges in a more positive and productive manner.
This half day program will help you understand what neuroscience and psychology are telling us about change, stress and resilience. It’s about becoming aware of the triggers that can indicate your resilience is under attack, then employing real life strategies to reduce the impact these events have on both your working and personal lives.
Benefits of attending this program include:
- Understand the physiology of stress and the impact it has personally and within the workplace
- Increased emotional and physical self-awareness relating to stressful events
- Recognise the common signs and symptoms of stress and burnout
- Develop resilience techniques aimed at reducing both the physical and emotional impacts of stress
- Incorporating resilience skills into your daily routine
Duration Half-Day (9am to 1pm)