San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
If you want to:
- Break into the Chinese market and globalise your business
- Sell to 740 million digital customers and 1 million tourists who visit Australia each year
- Stand out, generat more leads and make more sales
- Get paid easily and in AUD in real time
… this event is not to be missed.
Did you know
- 3-in-5 Chinese shoppers use a smartphone to pay in stores and restaurants
- Mobile shopping accounts for more than 56.7 per cent of total internet shopping
- Mobile shopping is expected to explode in the future
(Statistics, Q3 2015, iResearch)
Finally, you can unleash your business potential in China!
Traditionally, it has been almost impossible for Australian businesses to do business in China because of the payment gateway obstacles.
But now, thanks to a revolutionary new mobile shopping payment gateway, it’s easy. mCommerce as it is known, is already a way of life in China – and now we can finally unlock it and all the benefits in Australia.
What is mCommerce?
mCommerce effectively replaces the need for a shopper to carry cash or a credit card. With a simple scan of their phone or a click online, the transaction is done.
FACT: It’s so popular, it’s fast taking over the PC as the most popular way to shop online. It is quick and convenient, but Chinese consumers feel it’s a safer alternative to cash or cards.
In the past, it’s be difficult to capture the Chinese market. Rather than sell direct to consumers Australian businesses have had to rely on supplying third-party platforms to benefit from China’s cross-border trade, or, just simply hand over their brand and goods to be marked-up and distributed via a chosen partner.
This next-gen finance makes it extremely easy to grow your business. Now it’s easy with the launch of Dinpay into the Australian and New Zealand markets. Dinpay gives business eCommerce and retail owners the ability to transact with Chinese shoppers using their preferred mCommerce methods and get paid in AUD in real time.
- There are no limits as to how much merchants can receive
- No cross-border bank challenges in accepting payment
- No currency obstacles to overcome
- No credit* unless authorised. Chinese prefer direct debit which eliminates CCD fraud and no charge-backs
Who is this event for?
- Small to large Australian companies and eCommerce businesses that want to expand into China
- Exporters and cross-border eCommerce traders
- Restaurants, tourism operators, stores and online businesses who need to quickly tap into the millions of Chinese consumers online and those who visit and shop in Australia
- FX and binary solution providers
Join us if you would also like to learn more about:
- The history of online payments inside China and cross border business
- China consumer trends in payments today in mobile and online
- Review of China cross-border payment providers and costs
- Updates on eCommerce regulations recently introduced in China
The presentation will be followed by opportunities for discussion and Q&A by two experts, as well as networking opportunities.
When: 14th October 2016
Time: 9am – 11am
Where: MLC Centre, Level 47, 19 Martin Place
Cost: FREE to attend, Registration Required
Coffee and tea and refreshments provided.
Robert Burns, General Manager, DD.Bill
Now in his 13th year of sales and marketing experience in China, Robert is a regular international speaker on Chinese sales and marketing. Previously to joining DDBill Technologies Robert was one of the founders of China Sales Co, an eCommerce agency based in Shanghai. Robert was also featured in Austrade's Guide to E-commerce in China and previously held global licenses for China’s top eCommerce platforms Baidu, Alipay, WePay, Shanghai Media Group and Best TV (Mobile TV).
DDBill Technologies (www.ddbill.com) is a technology company with mobile wallet, online and O2O and retail stores, and China SAFE approved cross-border eCommerce payment solution. DDBill is the owner of Dinpay, a cross-border payment gateway solution that simplifies payments from China.
Andy Liang, Procurement Manager, Global Grow
Andy is a procurement manager who heads all operations at the Australian branch of Global Grow. He looks after formulating strategic partnerships with Australian brands and manufacturers to help them distribute and expand their business both online and offline in China. Andy is also an Australian pharmacist who also holds a Master’s of Science in Bioscience Regulatory Affairs from Johns Hopkins University Baltimore.
Supported by the New South Wales Department of Business
When & Where
Dinpay Australia & New Zealand
Dinpay Australia, is the Official Agent for DDBill Technologies, more commonly known as www.dinpay.com.
DDBill Technologies is a technology company with mobile wallet, online and O2O and retail stores, and China SAFE approved cross border e-commerce payment solution. DDBill is the owner of Dinpay, a cross border payment gateway solution that simplifies payments from China.