Actions and Detail Panel
CONNECT & COLLABORATE 'High Speed Business Event'
Thu. 20 October 2016, 6:30 am – 9:30 am AEDT
A fun & free & structured way to CONNECT & COLLABORATE with like-minded professionals!
Connecting & Collaborating with new like-minded professionals is the first-stepping stone to building long-lasting, quality business relationships. At this High Speed Business Event, you meet a new person every 5-minutes! Using a timer makes it safe to get straight to the point. We let everyone know when to change and this takes the stress out of introducing yourself and finishing the conversation.
This suits small business owners, soloists, entrepreneurs and nimble start-ups.
How Does It Work?
- 6:30am - 7:55am greet, meet & eat for 25-minutes
- Introduction & quick overview of Connect & Collaborate High Speed Business Event
- Structured seating so everyone gets to meet you!
- 60-minutes of connecting with like-minded professionals
- Start your 5-minute conversation
- You talk for 2-minutes - your partner can ask you questions
- Your partner talks for 2-minutes - this ensures that each person gets time to speak
- Next step - the last minute, you exchange business cards & plan the next action step, for example, email, meet for coffee or continue conversation after event.
- Facilitator signifies to move on - say goodbye and hello to someone new!
- 15-minute coaching session - Turn the connections into long-term business opportunities
- 5-minute thank you & surprise gift
- General connecting (optional) - stay & chat to develop deeper connections or to meet new people
- Connect & Collaborate High Speed Business Event finishes
You are glad you joined in because it was fun, you met over 10-new people and you're excited to follow up with like-minded professionals! Coffee, tea & breakfast can be purchased at cafe.